Apples on Our Minds!

Occasionally, I'll pick up a little item at an auction that I think will make a cute votive holder and then attempt to create a penny rug that picks up the theme or idea of the votive holder. Recently, I designed, made and sold this little penny rug on eBay. I had some really nice wool that I over-dyed with it coming out a lovely denim blue with some mottling.  I was so surpised when I clicked on The Quilted Crow's website this morning and glanced at their "new items" and saw this pattern for an adorable penny rug! It's called "Apple Cobbler" by Lisa Bongean for Primitive Gatherings. I just love it. I'm thinking this would be a great fall project! I'd like to think that creative crafters think alike! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!