Love to Cook? Love Free Recipes?

Just found this in my email this morning! Gooseberry Patch is starting a Facebook page and they are offering chapters (free) of their brand new Circle of Friends Cookbook.  When they reach a certain number of "fans", if you've signed up, you will recieve the cookbook chapter for free. As the number of fans grows, you can "win" even more free chapters! Scroll down their page until you see the "join our circle of friends" logo, click and your on your way to "free" yummy recipes! Here is the link to their facebook page where you can sign up - Gooseberry Patch Facebook GIveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!