Stitchin' Away With Another Artist Who Shares

I just finished a little bunny pillow based on a freebie pattern by Robin Lueschen at Bird in the Hand Primitives. She is another fantastic artist who loves to share her talent. This little bunny is named Buford. I'm hoping she will made a companion pattern, named Beulah Bunny! Be sure to stop by her blog today!

Also, last night I finished a little whimsy cat that I drew upages ago! He is lightly stuffed and has a happy tail! I think I'll call him "Pokey." He will be up for sale on my eBay site. There have been some inquiries about selling some of that fantastic vintage lace I won at an auction a while back.  I think I will be bundling some up for sale soon (it's so hard to part with!).

P.S. Have you hugged your cat today?

2 comments:

  1. Love both your pieces. Using buttons for his pants, looks really cute.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!