Just Musing!

I don't always remember not to end my eBay auctions on holidays, so I was unable to sell one of my originals this weekend. BUT, it is really okay because I like this little pillow and I am going to keep it all for myself! I am even going to make a little hand stamped tag from a stamp I have that paraphrases Proverbs 15:1 "a soft answer turneth away wrath .... ".

I haven't done much stitching in the past few days because I'm still getting over a really bad sinus infection, but this morning at 1 am I cut out a pattern (couldn't sleep) for a little bunny pillow that I will stitch while I relax tonight.

I hope all my readers had a very nice weekend! And I promise, as soon as I can get Ms. B to pose for the camera you will have a story about my next cat!

4 comments:

  1. I love this pillow!!! love the circles..I love love love your cat pillows...and your little cat that is in your header..I too am getting over a nasty cold that started last monday...I hope you get to feeling better.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, too! and thanks for the well wishes! This cold just about knocked me out! Here's to warm weather and quality stitching time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina,
    I get bored cutting out circles so what I usually do is this: when I am cutting out patterns with fusible web I trace a few circles and cut out the circles at the same time I cut a pattern, then stockpile the penny cirlces for a later time. I've found that I get a nice variety of colors that way, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great tip on the circles..makes sense and not so much cutting later when you want to make something..also did you get my email..:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!