Still Here!

Hi All My Blogging Buddies! Yes, I am still here and alive. I've just been incredibly busy at work and at home.  I am leaving for the North Shore of Minnesota tomorrow for a much needed break.  I've taken a bit of a break from crafting, too, because summer work and summer chores have been taking up so much of my time.  Hope you and your kitties are all doing well.  Will be back around the 12th of July.  This year my mom and dad are going to house sit for us and watch our kitties so I am really relaxed about taking time away.  I know the house, yard, and kitties will be well taken care of.  Hope you are all enjoying the summer! 

Take a minute and browse through some new giveaway contests posted on my sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are keeping busy. Hope your vacation goes smoothly and peaceful. Nothing like sun and a large body of water to promote relaxation :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!