MEET MS. B!

Meet Ms. B! (also known as Beatrice, Beezer, and Ms. Behaving!). She is our 5th cat in residence. She and Sachi arrived at our house about two months apart. Ms. B is another resuce kitty. My hubby found her meowing in the rain on a gravel road out in the country by our farm. She obviously was abandoned and starving. She couldn't have been more than 2  months old at the time. She has grown into a fluffy, medium-sized kitty who loves the boys! Nothing makes her day like a good snuggle with Oscar or Kezl! She is also Sachi's good friend. 

She still has some scarring on her nose from when she was a kitten (we think a racoon might have gotten to her before we found her) but she has the MOST AMAZING fur! Just like a mink coat. She also loves to chase her tail (usually in the evenings around 8 pm?) and burrow under the covers. She is a sweety and her life would just be purrrfect if Lily would consent to be her mom (all our young cats have wanted attention from our old female cat Lily, but Lily wants no part of being a mom).  Stay tuned for more of our cats (you haven't met them all yet!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the drawing, and also for posting it to your blog! I love your kitties! I have 2...Fat cat and Spaz. My Spaz is white with black spots. I have been trying to find a home for both of them, my hubby's allergies are getting worse. I also LOVE that oven you have.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are precious!!! I love your babies..thank you for sharing them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo of your kitties! I would love to have more than 2. We rescued 2 cats several years back and 2 more when those passed. The cats came together and yet one from each pair was always trying to torment the other one. I'm hesitant to add to the current pair thinking a new cat will either torment or get tormented. Or maybe everyone will act better in a bigger group...that could be cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, she looks so lovely! i love kitten, two weeks ago I adopted one that was one of my dream to have a cat at home. Yours look very cute.
    Enjoy them
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Najma,
    My Spanish is very poor, but I have browsed your blog. Love what I see there. Is Pandora you new kitty?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!