BLOG UPLOAD PICTURES PROBLEM


Well, I've spent a good deal of time today trying to figure out what was wrong with the 'upload pictures functions' in my post editor. Seems the problem has been occuring to quite a few other bloggers, too. So, here's what I found out ... to temporarily fix the problem, go into "Settings" and scroll down until you see the choices for post editor. Then, change from the new , updated editor to the old one. So if you are having problems, too, here is a temporary solution until Blogger fixes the new post editor! Whew! What a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!