Kezzie Doing Well!

Hi All! Its a dreary, muggy afternoon here in Eastern Iowa but on the plus side I wanted to let you know that Kezzie seems to be having a good day today. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes you sent his way.

While wandering around blogland today I found another artist who I think does the most fantastic work making kitty dolls! Her blog is anotherlinda. Stop by and visit her blog today if you have time.  Here is a picture of one of her kitty dolls! Isn't she fantastic!

I also had some time last evening to sticth up a little bit of whimsy based on a hooked rug pattern from Nola's Hooked Rugs.  Although, I don't profess to have need to have a pet skunk, this little pattern just stuck my fancy (its also currently listed on eBay along with a few other new crafty items). Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and happen upon all sorts of exciting fun things.

4 comments:

  1. This skunk is adorable! Much cuter than the real ones we have around here :-)
    I'm glad Kezzie is doing well! Continued T&Ps for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that Kezzie is doing much better now. I love your skunk pillow..;) still working on your extra goodie..will let you know when I send it off to you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right...great kitty dolls by anotherlinda! Love the skunk and the background grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!