Browsing Tonight!

Since I was having trouble nodding off tonight, I thought I would do some Internet browing using the words "autumn wool penny rugs" to see if I could find anything new and interesting and came across a newer blog called "The Wooden Acorn" ... its a great little blog filled with Valerie's wool stitching! She does a wonderful job. Visit her at http://thewoodenacorn.blogspot.com/ and see some of her creations!

From the Wooden Acorn Blogspot!

I like to spend time browsing on the Web looking for new ideas, new designers, and new crafters.  I think we learn an awful lot from each other when we share!

Tonight I also stopped in at The Woolen Needle's site and found a great pattern I like called "For Every Season" and its their own Woolen Needle design. These gals have a wonderful store which is only about 20 minutes from where I live.  I get most of my "special" wool from them and would spend all my time there if I could. They have a great little store. You can find this pattern at http://www.thewoolenneedle.com/index2.html. I might treat myself to it and the wool for my birthday which is right around the corner!

For Every Season Pattern by the Woolen Needle
Well, I feel sleep coming on and so I'm going to give in! Hope you all sleep well tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Both are darling and look like they would be fun to make. Thanks for sharing! I am ready for fall how about you?
    :)Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thanks for sharing the websites. Loved them both and had to buy a pattern from the Wooden Acorn. Hope you got rewarded with some sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!