Weekend Wanderings

Hello! I hope your weekend was wonderful.  I was able to get some things done even though I an limping around. I fell a few days ago ... I am really such a klutz ... and hurt my left ankle and foot. I am now wearing a boot and am not supposed to put weight on that foot ... we'll see how that goes.  A few weeks ago I dropped a large rock on my other foot and broke two toes.  I'm thinking that these are signs from God telling me I must spend more time sitting and stitching! :)

I had a wonderful time on Saturday with Henry as he visited his first pumpkin patch. Doesn't he look like he is having the time of his little life?
I have to laugh at the first picture in this post (scroll back to it). I'm wondering about the meaning and purpose of the "pumpkin" catapult in the right hand corner of the photo? LOL!!!

I am also thrilled and humbled that I now have more than 100 followers! To celebrate, I will be having another giveaway in October.  And I will be tallying up my questionnaire about eBay vs. Esty vs. a Selling Blog as soon as the give away is over.  But I can probably say that I will not be going back to selling on eBay.  Here are a few items that I've finished, need to be stitched into pillows or mini-quilts, or stuffed that you might find on my selling blog one of these days.  The first photo is a little mini-quilt/wall hanging that I made up from a free design offered recently by Shirley Hudson over at Hudson's Holidays;
This little saying makes me smile every time I see it.  I am also making a little pillow from the pattern on muslin, too.  Here are a few of my items.  When/if I sell them, I will let you know who is the pattern designer, but right now I can't find the original patterns in amongst all my patterns (thanks for not asking me to get up and look, the foot you know! :) )
All in all, it has been a wonderful weekend ... the corn is looking good, spent time with my grandson, my daughter and I spent some good quality time together and she made a DELICIOUS bacon/spinach/broccoli quiche for supper for us all!  Well, the work week starts early tomorrow so I'm off to get into my PJ's and enjoy a cup of chamomile/lavender tea!  Hope you all have sweet dreams tonight.

6 comments:

  1. I love your goodies...and I still love my kitty that I got from you..makes me smile and wish you were still making them..and that little grandson Henry is just the cats meow..he is adorable...I hope your foot is feeling better soon..have a wonderful week;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is so, so, precious!! And...ahhh...I see a lot of grandmum in him! What a cutie! (Both of you!!) ;o) Bummer about the foot - hmmm...maybe I should think about a rock or something and then I'd have an excuse to sit....Love your projects - especially the crow and pumpkin pillow/tuck!! How sweet is that?!! Hope you're up and about soon (or as soon as you'd like to be!) Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you hurt your foot but great you were able to enjoy the weekend with Henry who is sooooo cute! Those are great pics with him and the pumpkins!
    And your stitchin' pieces and pillows are wonderful!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable pics! Some of my favorite pics of my kids when they were little were in the Fall. Must be something special about this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry is darling and I know you had a ball with him at the pumpkin farm!

    All your projects you have made are wonderful..thanks for sharing!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun at the pumpkin patch! I hope we get to go with grandsons this Fall! Love your pretty things, too! Thanks for being my newest follower! I feel special today! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!