Thanksgiving Free Graphic

Good Fall Morning every
one! I wanted to share a sweet vintage image coming by way of Amy's Pick of the Day
which is a bit of verse to celebrate the season of plenty. When you go to her page, be sure to click on the image first to see the full size image. Then right click (Mac: control+click) and “save to” your computer desktop or a folder of your choice. This process will ensure you get the best quality of the image. You can use this image to make place holders for your Thanksgiving table or perhaps an applique on a tea towel. If you send Amy an image of what you made, she will post them on The Vintage Workshops' Facebook page.

This also reminds me of something I would love Santa to bring me this year .... a color printer/scanner/fax machine! I would love to be able to do some crafts with images printed to fabric.  Please tell Santa for me!

Here's wishing you a lovely fall weekend. I'm looking forward to some R&R with a good book, a kitty on my lap and some mulled cider.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link for this graphic! And you know what? I'll even include your wish in my letter to Santa this year! ;o) Have a great weekend! Rub that kitty's ears for me!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, cute graphics!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!