Cat Laughs for the Day!

I was browsing the new books lists of one of my book clubs and couldn'ts resist ordering this book - "I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats"! It will be available August 15, 2012. The book is by the author of comic strip Sally Forth. The poems are written from the view point of cats -  with titles like "Who Is That on Your Lap?," "This Is My Chair," "Kneel Before Me," "Nudge," and "Some of My Best Friends Are Dogs" It will have photos of the cat authors throughout! I think my cats will love to have them poems read to them. I'm lovin' this photo below too! Hope these make you smile today!

1 comment:

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!