Followers

Some of My Craftings

Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Primitive (first) skills are our shared inheritance. It is the shared thread which links us to our prehistory and binds us together as human beings." ~ Steve Watts
Hello out there! This week has just flown by and I've only just scratched a few items off my "to do" list. I did get a lot of my yard work done but now its time to mow again and its raining! I know many of you out there are animal lovers and rescuers and when I saw these darling printables I thought of you all! (P.S., If you are a legitimate animal rescue organization, MoonlightJourney will donate this sheet to you free of charge.) I've posted the link on my sidebar if you are interested! I've also managed to get a few "crafties" finished and they are listed on my eBay selling site if you are interested.















2 comments:

  1. I love your pillows..how did/do you make those tags...you know I love that kitty one..:) glad you got your work done in the yard..I mowed on tuesday before the rains hit...I swear the rain makes everything grow twice it size..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super cute pin keeps!
    LOVE THEM!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!