"Primitive (first) skills are our shared inheritance. It is the shared thread which links us to our prehistory and binds us together as human beings." ~ Steve Watts
Hello out there! This week has just flown by and I've only just scratched a few items off my "to do" list. I did get a lot of my yard work done but now its time to mow again and its raining! I know many of you out there are animal lovers and rescuers and when I saw these darling printables I thought of you all! (P.S., If you are a legitimate animal rescue organization, MoonlightJourney will donate this sheet to you free of charge.) I've posted the link on my sidebar if you are interested! I've also managed to get a few "crafties" finished and they are listed on my eBay selling site if you are interested.















3 comments:

  1. I love your pillows..how did/do you make those tags...you know I love that kitty one..:) glad you got your work done in the yard..I mowed on tuesday before the rains hit...I swear the rain makes everything grow twice it size..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super cute pin keeps!
    LOVE THEM!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!