Tuesday Greetin's!

Good Tuesday everyone! I just wanted to report that Kezzie is doing very well and he gets his stitches out tomorrow.  We seem to have the litter box problem under control by using litter I found at PetCO called Cat Attract. Kezzie really likes it.  Its scoopable, he doesn't track it like the other litters, is deodorized with natural chlorophyll, and has a natural herb blend that attracts cats (I can't smell it though). He has consistently used only the litter box for the last three days so that means he is healing up well and he likes the litter. Kezzie is staying in our bedroom until we can retrain him with this litter.  He doesn't seem to mind. He has a window to look out of, his food and water dish, and a nice comfy bed to stretch out on. And humans to snuggle up to at night.

I did manage to get some stitching done.  One is from a free pattern offered by Primitive Bettys!. I haven't cross-stitched since the 1980's but her pattern looked so lovely I had to try it!
I also did a free-hand Christmas cross-stitch with a little wool holly added to it. And I also finished my "Be Thankful" kitty.  All are available at my eBay auction site.  I've also purchased a few more holiday cross-stitch patterns to try!  However, I just received a request for 12 of my signature kitties so I don't know how much time I will have outside of that order! When it rains, it seems to pour!
Hope you have a great day stitchin! I may be back tomorrow to chat about some more litter box help! Until then, have a lovely day and don't forget to smile at your kitty.

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely stitching!

    Have a blessed day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about Kezzie! He's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet kitty! I'm glad Kezzie is on the mend. He reminds me of my black cat, Teddy. Your stitched kitty is sweet, too! I can see why it is so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful kitty Kezzie is..and so happy to hear that he is healing up nicely.;) I love your work and love that kitty.;)I have lots of cross stitch patterns that I may get rid of..just don't seem to find the time to do it..will keep you posted if I do.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear Kezzie is doing good! What a sweet kitty. I just noticed that you are in Coralville, we are neighbors! I'm in the Quad Cities.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ...Kezzie is so cute! Looks like everything is much better! I also love your Be Thankful kitty...so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to respond to your comments but I can only do this if I have your email address. If you are a 'no-reply' blogger and have a question, you may either leave an email address with your comment or send me an "E" directly. Thanks for stopping by!